Welcome to Touchline Views

Saturday, 25 July 2009



Good afternoon football fans and a very warm welcome to this very new and exciting project on twofootedtackle which I am very proud to be part of.

First off I should introduce myself. My name is Ian Walsh, I'm 18 years old and I am an avid football supporter/blogger.

My passion is football, all the trials and tribulations, joys and altercations, and promotions and relegations of the beautiful game. I’m a keen supporter of Manchester United, but I also have a great enthusiasm for the game as a whole.

This blog will allow me to connect and share my views on football with you. As the blog is titled ‘Touchline Views’ I will endeavour to give a balanced account on the latest stories making the back pages.

Some of the things you can expect to see on the blog:

· Manchester City’s Sheikhy revolution
· Ronaldo & Real Madrid’s marriage
· Sven’s Notty Challenge
· Tractor Boy Roy – Keane’s Promotion Task
· La Liga, Ligue 1, & Serie A Weekly Round Ups

You can also expect much, much more, as we countdown to the kick-off of the new football season. So for all the latest football news and views stay tuned to Touchline Views on twofootedtackle.

0 comments:

Touchline Views

This is a football blog by Ian Walsh, covering all aspects of the game - from the Premier League and La Liga to the slightly mental football stories we all love.

twofootedtackle Blog Network

Touchline Views is part of twofootedtackle Blog Network.


  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP