Seasons Greetings from Touchline Views

Wednesday, 23 December 2009


"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
Jack Frost nipping at your nose
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir"



I shall keep this post short and sweet, because it is just really a few thank yous to certain people.

Way back in July I was asked to become part of the TFT Blog Network, and I must say I was delighted to be given the opportunity.

Five months or so, and 94 blog posts later I am very greatful to be now fully part of the team.

I would like to thank Chris and Gary for allowing me to become part of the Blog Network, it has been a pleasure to work with these to guys, and being able to write posts for a larger audience.

Also a big thanks goes to you the readers for your continued support and comments, I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2010.

I will sign off with a joke that I find particularly funny.

What is the different between Tiger Woods and Santa Claus? Santa stops at three ho's! BOOM, BOOM!

Have a good Christmas!

0 comments:

Touchline Views

This is a football blog by Ian Walsh, covering all aspects of the game - from the Premier League and La Liga to the slightly mental football stories we all love.

twofootedtackle Blog Network

Touchline Views is part of twofootedtackle Blog Network.


  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP